Monday, April 8, 2013

New York in my rearveiw mirror.

Soon and very soon, New York will be but a bittersweet memory in the lives of the Ellanson family.
Why? Sad, but in a opinionated nutshell, it is due to the progress of the state government in its march towards totalitarianism.

New York, like other state government fellow travelers (Northeast and west coast), will not cease until its governments establish utter control over its citizenry in ways that will spell disaster for individual freedom and self determination. I, for one, refuse to comply with this inevitability.

Rather than dwell in anger (notice I did not say fear), I and my family will simply leave and make our way to lands with less intrusive state sovereignties.  And as we eventually bid adieu to the Empire State (the motto says it all), I urge my compatriots who are of like mind to do the same, before a fateful question/prediction of mine comes to pass: I wonder if the United States will remain as such?

No comments:

Post a Comment